Social media is to be used carefully and with responsibility. WasUpCrowd is not responsible for any damages caused and you forfeit your rights to sue WasUpCrowd and/or any of its subsidiaries. If you are having or facing any problems using WasUpCrowd then we strongly advise you to stop using WasUpCrowd. Basically you are using WasUpCrowd at your own risk.
WasUpCrowd reserves the right to change privacy features / settings and this policy at its own will. If you have a problem then we strictly advise you against using WasUpCrowd.
As a member or non-member visiting any or all parts of WasUpCrowd, it is taken for granted that you are aware of the dangers that come along with social media and your use waives your right to claim any damage and/or sue WasUpCrowd and/or any of its subsidiaries.
Our Advice – Social media has its drawbacks and we advise socialize responsibly. WasUpCrowd and/or any of its subsidiaries will take all efforts to minimize any drawbacks.
WasUpCrowd (“WUC”) is pleased to offer you access to this website / mobile application (the “Site”), WasUpCrowd’s social networks, and other services that WasUpCrowd may from time to time provide from this website, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”). The term “Social Networks” encompasses a broad sweep of online activity, including participation in social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Twitter, and interactive blogs, websites or listserves, some of which may be located on the Site. These Terms apply to all users of the Site and the WasUpCrowd Social Networks, including users who are also contributors of User Generated Content (as hereinafter defined).
By proceeding beyond the site home page or viewing or posting content to the wasupcrowd social networks, you express your consent to, agreement with, and understanding of these terms. wasupcrowd may, in its sole discretion, modify, restrict, change, or otherwise alter these terms, the site, or the wasupcrowd social networks, in whole or in part, impose limits on certain features on the site or the wasupcrowd social networks, or restrict your access to part or all of the site or the wasupcrowd social networks. by continuing to access and use the site and/or the wasupcrowd social networks you will be evidencing your consent to, agreement with, and understanding of, such modifications, changes or alterations. please review these terms regularly as they may be modified from time to time without notice to you.
WasUpCrowd Generated Content
The copyright rights and other property rights to the Site and the WasUpCrowd Social Networks are owned by WasUpCrowd. All rights regarding the content posted to the Site and the WasUpCrowd Social Networks by WasUpCrowd are reserved by WasUpCrowd. The content on the Site may not be used or disseminated without the prior written consent of WasUpCrowd, except that you may download spec sheets solely for the purpose of doing business with WasUpCrowd. The Site and the WasUpCrowd Social Networks may contain text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, or other information created by WasUpCrowd or by third parties for WasUpCrowd. Such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. WasUpCrowd is not responsible for the content’s accuracy and reliability.
WasUpCrowd may provide links to other websites as a convenience for its Site and Social Networks users. WasUpCrowd is not responsible for the content of these other websites, and WasUpCrowd does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered in these other websites.
User Generated Content
You may submit content, including text, images, photographs and video to the WasUpCrowd Social Networks (collectively, “User Generated Content”), provided that you abide by these common sense rules:
- If you post it, you own it
Think twice before you publish. Would you want your family, friends, colleagues, or others to read or see the content you post? Keep in mind that even if original content can be deleted, the content that is shared and distributed through an array of channels can be reposted, searched, and found on the Internet.
- Respect the law, including with regard to intellectual property
It is critical that you show proper respect for the law generally, and specifically for the laws governing copyright and fair use of copyrighted material. You should not quote more than short excerpts from someone else’s work. It is good general practice to link to others’ work. Use appropriate symbols to mark the first appearance of trademarked terms in your content. Do not post images, music or other copyrighted content unless you own them or have permission from the owner to display such content in this context. Keep in mind that the laws may differ depending on where you live.
- Treat others like you want to be treated
Be respectful of others’ opinions and beliefs. Use common courtesy when posting content: refrain from abusive, obscene, or offensive language, images, or links. Do not post content from, or links to, Internet sites that feature sexual content, gambling, or that advocate intolerance of others; and do not create such content on WasUpCrowd’s Social Networks.
- Do not post confidential or proprietary information
By posting content to WasUpCrowd’s Social Networks, you are agreeing to allow anyone with access to WasUpCrowd’s Social Networks to access it and use it without restriction, except with regard to any applicable intellectual property rights that you or others may have in such content. You agree that you will not post or transmit material that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third-party.
WasUpCrowd is about communicating with friends and family, living in the moment, learning about the world, and having fun together. Our goal in creating these Guidelines is to accommodate the broadest range of self-expression, while balancing the need for users to use our services safely and enjoyably.
Offensive Messages: You may not use this WasUpCrowd to send Messages that are offensive. If you receive a message that you feel is offensive, [record member name - insert your method of identifying the post there] and use the 'Contact Us' button to send us an email describing the issue." You may also flag the post and we will look into it.
Here are some important guidelines for using WasUpCrowd.
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts are okay.
Nudity or Sexually Suggestive Content Involving Minors
- Never post, save, or send nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18 — even of yourself.
- This includes adding drawings or captions to a post to make it sexual, even as a joke.
- Don’t use WasUpCrowd for any illegal shenanigans.
Invasions of Privacy
- Don't take photos/videos/audio of people in private spaces, like someone’s home, a bathroom, dressing room, or locker room, without their knowledge and consent.
- If someone is in your posts and asks you to remove it, please do.
Threats & Violence
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people, or property.
- Don't post media of gratuitous violence.
Harassment & Bullying
- We don’t tolerate bullying or harassment on WasUpCrowd.
- Don’t post with the intention of making someone feel bad. If someone blocks you, it’s not okay to contact them from another account.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — including your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
- Don't post content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or veteran status.
- We prohibit content that promotes terrorism.
- We have zero tolerance for spam.
If you violate these Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use WasUpCrowd again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation.
WasUpCrowd’s Rights and Disclaimers
User Generated Content
- You grant to WasUpCrowd a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right (including the right to sublicense) to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any User Generated Content you post on the WasUpCrowd Social Networks in any media formats and through any media channels.
- WasUpCrowd expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility for the User Generated Content posted to its Social Networks, and such content does not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of WasUpCrowd.
- WasUpCrowd does not promise or guarantee that any User Generated Content posted on the WasUpCrowd Social Networks is correct or accurate, and WasUpCrowd does not necessarily agree with or endorse such content.
- WasUpCrowd retains the right to decline to post any User Generated Content, or remove any previously posted content on WasUpCrowd Social Networks in our sole discretion.
- You understand that when using the Site or the WasUpCrowd Social Networks, you will be exposed to User Generated Content from a variety of sources, and that WasUpCrowd is not responsible for the usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Generated Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against WasUpCrowd with respect thereto.
WasUpCrowd’s Social Networks
- WasUpCrowd reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor WasUpCrowd’s Social Networks.
- All content provided on the site and the wasupcrowd social networks is provided “as is”, with all faults, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of any intellectual or other proprietary rights or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice.
- Wasupcrowd and its suppliers shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, lost savings, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use the site or the wasupcrowd social networks or any wasupcrowd product, damages resulting from the use of or reliance on the content presented, or any incidental, special, or other economic consequential damages, even if wasupcrowd or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- By using the site and the wasupcrowd social networks, you agree to indemnify and hold wasupcrowd harmless against any and all third-party action based upon or arising directly or indirectly from any content you post on the wasupcrowd social networks.
- WasUpCrowd does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any intellectual property rights.
- WasUpCrowd respects your personal privacy and the sensitivity of your corporate information. When you visit the Site, we may collect personally identifiable information that you choose to voluntarily disclose. We also may automatically collect certain website use information as you browse the Site. We may share your personal information with other companies and individuals that perform supporting functions in connection with orders for WasUpCrowd products (e.g., credit card processing), and with maintaining the Site and the WasUpCrowd Social Networks. Except as provided herein, we will not share your personal information or any website use information with any party unless required by law.
- Be considerate of others’ privacy, do not reference another without his or her permission.
- If you are a WasUpCrowd employee, you must also follow the WasUpCrowd Employee Social Networking Guidelines.
- Content posted by WasUpCrowd employees is their own and does not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of WasUpCrowd, unless such persons have been authorized by WasUpCrowd to speak on its behalf. The content on the WasUpCrowd Social Networks is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by WasUpCrowd or any other party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please provide WasUpCrowd’s Designated Agent (identified below) written notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or the WasUpCrowd Social Networks.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
WasUpCrowd’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- WasUpCrowd, Inc.
- Location:1099 Wall West, Suite 138 Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
- Attn: General Counsel
- Email: copyright@WasUpCrowd.com
If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.